Elevate Envirotech Ltd is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. We comply with data protection laws that are applicable in respect of data processing within the UK. Elevate Envirotech Ltd determines the purposes and the way personal data is processed.
Your personal information is any data relating to you from which you can be identified.
What information we collect
We may collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- When you make an enquiry, submit your details via web-form
- When you contact us in person, over the telephone, by email, by post or social media
- When you apply for our products and services
- In customer surveys
- When you use our services
- Payment and transaction data
- When you consent to provide us with personal data
We may collect your personal data from third parties we work with including:
- Organisations that introduce you to us
- Suppliers of materials and equipment
- Trade contractors
- Social networks
- Payroll service providers
- Analytics providers
- Public information sources such as Companies House
- Agents working on our behalf
- Market researchers and government and law enforcement agencies
We use Google Ads to promote our business to find out how Google uses your data please see their Privacy & Terms.
Cookies do lots of different jobs such as:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Storing your preferences and generally improving your experience of a website
- Make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier
The Elevate Envirotech Ltd website will not collect personally identifiable information about you. We use it solely to monitor how our site is used.
How will we use your information?
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as may be obvious in the context of collection). Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you information you have requested
- To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
- To facilitate any interest in a career at Elevate Envirotech Ltd
- For market research purposes
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Respond to complaints and seek to resolve them
- Comply with our Legal & Contractual obligations
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties and will not without your consent.
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet our legitimate interest to facilitate your interest in our business. In those few cases where your consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
When we might need to share your information
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with third parties, this includes:
- Our service providers so that they can provide or assist us with providing our products and services or provide you with products or services that you have requested directly from them
- Third parties where you have requested information, products, or services from them
- Relevant government, regulatory or public authorities, including the Office of Gas & Electricity Markets (OFGEM), or their successors
- Our legal representatives or other concerned parties in circumstances where we reasonably believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to help identity, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities
- Where we are otherwise authorised or required by law to do so
How your data is stored
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate. We cannot guarantee the security of any third-party application you may use to transmit your data (for example, internet browsers).
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information we collect. We do our very best to ensure the security of personal information held by us to protect your information from unauthorised access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised employees, contractors, agents and service providers, who are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We regularly review and update our security measures considering current technologies.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal information for as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal, contractual, regulatory and professional obligations.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our company who need access to that information to assist you with the purpose of your enquiry.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties that are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us may be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
Links to other sites
Our website and Apps may, from time to time, contain links to other websites, mainly those of our partners and clients, but also those of third parties. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please write to: email@example.com. Where appropriate under Data Protection Legislation, you may have your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed as specified below:
- Access: you are entitled to be provided with a copy of the information we hold about you
- Deletion: you have the right to ask us to delete personal information we hold about you though please bear in mind that we may need to keep all or part of your data in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation (e.g. if we need to keep all or part of your data to comply with our legal obligations, for record keeping providing you any of our services)
- Rectification: you are entitled to have any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you corrected
- Withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent to any particular use of your data
- Information: you have the right to be informed of the use to which your personal data is put
- Restriction: under certain circumstances specified by Data Protection Legislation, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, or we may restrict the processing of your data (e.g. if you claim your data is inaccurate, you object to the processing of your personal data and we are considering your request, if processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead, etc.)
- Object: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal dated based:
1. on our legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest
2. Direct marketing (including profiling)
3. Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- Portability you have the right to request us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and ask us to transmit the data directly to another organisation if this is technically feasible
Requests must be made in writing. We should be grateful if you would also provide brief details of the information of which you would like a copy or which you would like to be corrected (this helps us to locate more readily your data). We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
We may only request a reasonable fee from you when your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive or repetitive or we receive a request to provide further copies of the same information.
In the event that you have cause for complaint please contact us and we will follow up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Applying for a job
When you apply for a job with us you will have to provide us with detailed personal information. We will retain this information for a period of time as we deem necessary (but no longer than six years) to enable us to deal with enquiries about your application, after which time it will be destroyed. If you are not selected for the post but are a preferred candidate, we may contact you again should a suitable vacancy arise. Likewise, if you send us your CV speculatively, we may contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.
We do not provide services or products that a child would purchase and therefore, we do not wish to collect any personal information from children. However, should anyone under the age of 18 use our website, they must have their parents/guardians consent before supplying any information.
If you have any questions or want more details about how we process your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by writing us at the address below.
Phone Number: 01371 875222
Elevate Envirotech Ltd
Chelmsford Road Industrial Estate
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to:
Elevate Envirotech Ltd
Chelmsford Road Industrial Estate
Details for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk